Join our Facebook group.
City council ward
The South Oak Hill Neighborhood is in Ward 2.
For your council representative's name, go to the city council page.
- North: Highway 7
- South: CP Railroad
- East: CP Railroad
- West: City of Hopkins
- Population: 776 (2002 Census)
- Size: 194.7 acres, 12 blocks
- Neighborhood park: Edgebrook Park
- Parks and open space: 8 percent
- Commercial/industrial: 27.8 percent
- The eastern portion of the neighborhood is commercial or industrial.
- Housing: 300 housing units (288 single-family homes and 12 duplexes)
- Average year built (single-family homes) — 1947
- More than a dozen homes were built before 1900
- Subdivided 1892
- Located in the neighborhood: Cedar Lake Regional Trail