Visit the South Oak Hill website, and join our Facebook group.
City council ward
The South Oak Hill Neighborhood is in Ward 2.
For your council representative's name, go to the city council page.
- North: Highway 7
- South: CP Railroad
- East: CP Railroad
- West: City of Hopkins
- Population: 776 (2002 Census)
- Size: 194.7 acres, 12 blocks
- Neighborhood park: Edgebrook Park
- Parks and open space: 8 percent
- Commercial/industrial: 27.8 percent
- The eastern portion of the neighborhood is commercial or industrial.
- Housing: 300 housing units (288 single-family homes and 12 duplexes)
- Average year built (single-family homes) — 1947
- More than a dozen homes were built before 1900
- Subdivided 1892
- Located in the neighborhood: Cedar Lake Regional Trail