The Westdale Neighborhood does not currently have an active neighborhood association. For information about starting one, contact Darius Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org or 952.924.2184.
City council ward
The Westdale Neighborhood is in Ward 4.
For your council representative's name, go to the city council page.
- North: City of Golden Valley
- South: West 16th Street
- East: Flag Avenue South
- West: Highway 169
- Size: 38 acres, five blocks
- Neighborhood park: Westdale Park
- Parks and open space: 15.2 percent
- Housing: 106 single-family homes
- Average year built (single-family homes) — 1958
- Housing style is mostly ramblers
- Subdivided: 1954