The Westwood Hills Neighborhood Association formed in 1996.
Find Westwood Hills Neighborhood on Facebook.
City council ward
The Westwood Hills Neighborhood is in Ward 4.
For your council representative's name, go to the city council page.
- North: City of Golden Valley
- South: Minneapolis Golf Club
- East: Texas Avenue South
- West: Flag Avenue South
- Size: 364.7 acres, 13 blocks
- Schools: St. Louis Park Middle School is near
- Neighborhood parks: Westwood Hills Nature Center
- Parks and open space: 38.9 percent
- Housing: 322 housing units (291 single-family homes and 31 townhomes)
- Average year built (single-family homes) — 1963
- Subdivided: Most of the neighborhood was subdivided between 1958 and 1965; however, the Skyhill area was plotted and built in the early 1980s
- Located in the neighborhood: Westwood Hills Nature Center, Westwood Lake and Minneapolis Golf Club