A snow emergency is NOT currently in effect.
If you are interested in helping the Willow Park Neighborhood get reorganized, contact Alicia Sojourner at firstname.lastname@example.org or 952.924.2602.
City council ward
The Willow Park Neighborhood is in Ward 4.
For your council representative's name, go to the city council page.
- North: Franklin Avenue West
- South: Burlington Northern Santa Fe Railroad
- East: Louisiana Avenue South
- West: Texas Avenue South until Cedar Lake Road, then Virginia Avenue South
- Population: 1,908 (2002 Census)
- Size: 192.9 acres, 12 blocks
- Schools: St. Louis Park Middle School is located in the neighborhood
- Neighborhood parks: Willow Park, Rotary Northside Park and Cedar Knoll Park
- Parks and open space: 13.1 percent
- Commercial/industrial: 1.8 percent
- Housing: 973 housing units (301 single-family homes, 326 condominiums, 38 townhomes and 308 apartment units)
- Average year built (single-family homes) — 1957
- Earliest home was constructed in 1951
- Many homes were constructed in the 1960s and 1970s
- Located in the neighborhood: Fire Station 2 and Westwood Shopping Center