The Wolfe Park Neighborhood Association is newly organized. For more information, contact Darius Gray at firstname.lastname@example.org or 952.924.2184.
City council ward
The Wolfe Park Neighborhood is in Ward 2.
For your council representative's name, go to the city council page.
- North: CP Railroad
- South: Excelsior Boulevard
- East: Huntington Avenue and France Avenue South
- West: Highway 100
- Size: 385.6 acres
- Largest neighborhood in St. Louis Park
- Neighborhood parks: Wolfe Park
- Parks and open space: 24.3 percent
- Commercial/industrial: 39.8 percent
- Housing: 1,374 housing units (34 townhomes, 204 condominiums, 1,062 apartment units and 74 duplex units)
- Located in the neighborhood: The Rec Center, ROC, Excelsior and Grand Commons, Bass Lake, Wolfe Lake, Cedar Lake Regional Trail