ParkTV provides local cable access programming to St. Louis Park, Minnesota. It has five channels covering news, sports and events in St. Louis Park. Visit our YouTube channel, www.youtube.com/user/slpcable.
859 (Comcast) – ParkTV
ParkTV is now available in high definition (HD) on Comcast channel 859, so that your favorite ParkTV events can be viewed in high-definition, widescreen format as they are on CenturyLink PrismTV or ParkTV's YouTube channel. This channel simulcasts live public meeting coverage from St. Louis Park City Hall, along with standard definition Channel 17. Channel 859 will also show the best of ParkTV productions.
ParkTV program information is also available on the Comcast program guide. Press “guide” or “info” on your Comcast TV remote control to see the description of the current program, and scroll forward to find out about future programming.
14 – Educational TV (8114/8614)
This channel covers the St. Louis Park School District including concerts, plays and School Board meetings. Watch on Comcast SD channel 14, or CenturyLink SD channel 8114 and HD channel 8614.
15 and 96 – Community TV (8115/8818)
ParkTV 15 and ParkTV 96 (CenturyLink channels 8815 and 8818) offer locally-produced and locally-submitted programming for St. Louis Park. Adults who live or work in St. Louis Park are eligible to make and submit programs. Call John McHugh at 952.924.2528 for more information.
16 and 859 – Local Sports and Events (8116 & 8616)
ParkTV 16 "On Location" is the mobile van crew that covers high school sports, concerts in the park, graduations and events all over town. If you have program requests, comments or questions, call 952.924.2632 or email email@example.com. Watch on Comcast SD channel 16 and HD channel 859, or CenturyLink SD channel 8116 and HD channel 8616.
17 – Civic TV (8117 & 8617)
This channel provides public meeting coverage for the City Council, Economic Development Authority, Planning Commission and Telecommunications Advisory Commission. It also provides programming about city services and city-related events and shows official city announcements. Watch on Comcast SD channel 17 or CenturyLink SD channel 8117 and HD channel 8617.
ParkTV streams each of its channels live 24/7. Click on the links below to go directly to the streams.
- 14 – Educational TV
- 15 – Community TV
- 16 – Local Sports and Events TV
- 17 – Civic TV
- 96 – Community TV
Community TV Information & Applications
- Community TV Frequently Asked Questions
- Community TV Channel Playback Application
- Community TV Guidelines and Application Forms
- Community TV Studio Information and Application
- Student videos wanted - Have your video play on ParkTV Channel 15 and reach over 13,000 Comcast cable TV homes. If you are under the age of 18, a parent or guardian must countersign the playback request form and studio production form. Contact John McHugh at 952.925.2528 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- ParkTV Local Channels Brochure
Cable TV Franchises
St. Louis Park residents can choose Comcast or CenturyLink for cable TV service. Both companies have non-exclusive franchise agreements with the city.
Customer service: 651.222.3333
Store locations in St. Louis Park:
- XFINITY Store by Comcast, 4620 Excelsior Blvd., St. Louis Park, MN 55416
- Comcast Service Center, 14404 Excelsior Blvd., Minnetonka, MN 55345
Customer service: 877.837.5738
If you need more information, contact Reg Dunlap at 952.924.2660 or email@example.com.