- Park Perspective, February 2019
- Park Perspective, October 2018, Election insert
- Park Perspective, July 2018
- Park Perspective, May 2018
Parks & Recreation brochure
- Parks & Recreation brochure: December 2018 - March 2019
- Parks & Recreation brochure: September - November 2018
City and school calendar
Solid waste and recycling guide
You do not have to have children in school or be a homeowner to take advantage of services offered by the City of St. Louis Park. Community news, upcoming events and information about recreation opportunities are included in the Park Perspective newsletter and the Parks & Recreation brochure.
The Park Perspective is mailed quarterly in February, May, July and October, and the Parks & Recreation brochure is mailed three times each year in March, August and November. Both publications are mailed to all resident and business addresses in St. Louis Park. They are addressed to "postal customer,” so they are sometimes left in apartment entryways.
If you are not receiving these publications but would like to, please call 952.924.2632.
Additional reports and studies
- Vision St. Louis Park brochure
- 2017 Budget and 2017 – 2026 Capital Improvement Program
- Active Living: Sidewalk and trails plan
- France Avenue and Excelsior Boulevard development guidelines
- Elmwood Area Land Use, Transit and Transportation Study
To see more reports and studies, visit the planning studies page.