View the most recent city publication below. You can also view older publications that are not list below online.
- Park Perspective, February 2020
- Park Perspective, October 2019
- Park Perspective, September 2019 elections special edition
- Park Perspective, July 2019
- Park Perspective, May 2019
Parks & Recreation brochure
- Parks & Recreation brochure: April - August 2020
- Parks & Recreation brochure: December 2019 - March 2020
City and school calendar
Solid waste and recycling guide
- Solid waste and recycling guide (October 2018 - September 2023)
- Recycling and organics guide (October 2019 Park Perspective insert)
St. Louis Park's Industrial Legacy
- 2019 Report to the Community
- 2018 Report to the Community
- Drinking water reports
- Police department annual reports
- Fire department annual reports
You do not have to have children in school or be a homeowner to take advantage of services offered by the City of St. Louis Park. Community news, upcoming events and information about recreation opportunities are included in the Park Perspective newsletter and the Parks & Recreation brochure.
The Park Perspective is mailed quarterly in February, May, July and October, and the Parks & Recreation brochure is mailed three times each year in March, August and November. Both publications are mailed to all resident and business addresses in St. Louis Park. They are addressed to "postal customer,” so they are sometimes left in apartment entryways.
If you are not receiving these publications but would like to, call 952.924.2632.
Additional reports and studies
- Vision St. Louis Park brochure
- 2017 Budget and 2017 – 2026 Capital Improvement Program
- Active Living: Sidewalk and trails plan
- France Avenue and Excelsior Boulevard development guidelines
- Elmwood Area Land Use, Transit and Transportation Study
To see more reports and studies, visit the planning studies page.