- Parks & Recreation brochure, April – Aug. 2017
- Park Perspective, Feb. 2017 (city newsletter)
- 2017 Report to the Community
- 2016-17 City & School Calendar (with artwork)
- 2016-17 City & School Calendar (no artwork)
You do not have to have children in school or be a homeowner to take advantage of services offered by the City of St. Louis Park. Community news, upcoming events and information about recreation opportunities are included in the Park Perspective newsletter and the Parks & Recreation brochure.
Park Perspective is mailed quarterly in February, May, July and October, and the Parks & Recreation brochure is mailed three times each year in March, August and November. Both publications are mailed to all resident and business addresses in St. Louis Park. They are addressed to "postal customer,” so they are sometimes left in apartment entryways.
If you are not receiving these publications but would like to, please call 952.924.2632.
Reports and Studies
- Vision St. Louis Park brochure
- 2017 Budget and 2017 – 2026 Capital Improvement Program
- Active Living: Sidewalks & Trails Plan
- France Avenue and Excelsior Boulevard Development Guidelines
- Elmwood Area Land Use, Transit and Transportation Study
To see more reports and studies, visit the Planning Studies page.