ePermitsupdated: Wednesday, February 08, 2017
- new commercial construction
- commercial additions
- commercial alterations
- new residential construction
If your project qualifies for online building plan submission, you may submit your plans via ePermits. We've put together some instructions for ProjectDox. Simply up-load your plans, complete the form, and submit half of the plan review fee. It's that easy.
Click the icon below to access ePermits. Call the Inspections Department at 952.924.2588 for specific corrections not shown or if you have questions.
ePermits are available for Single-Family Residential, single-items only.
The City of St. Louis Park offers the following ePermits online:
- Building for Residential Roofing & Siding Only, Asphalt Shingles, No Sloped Roof
- Electrical for Residential A/C and/or Furnace, or a NSP Saver Switch
- Mechanical for Residential A/C and/or Furnace, or a Single Fuel Burning Appliance
- Plumbing for Residential Water Heater, Water Softener, or a Drinking System
- Point of Sale for Residential Single Family Home, Townhouse, Condo, or Duplex
NOTE: In this application you MUST click 'Create and Print Permit' box in order for the process to be completed.
Listed above are the only ePermits options available. If you don't see what you are looking for, you must apply via mail, fax, email or in-person.
**Building Permits available using ePermits are exclusively for residential re-roofing with asphalt shingles on a sloped roof; Residential Re-roofing a House or House and Garage and Garage Only. Also available is Residential Re-siding of a House or House and Garage or Garage Only. If the permit is for other work than these items described above, then use the Building Permit application.
Search for a permit
You can research properties permit history by access our ePermits website. Click on the search tab and enter the property address, permit number or contractor name.