Parks & Rec Program Registration
Please remember to add your security code as well when paying with credit card. Thank you.
Send the registration form, along with payment to:
The Rec Center
3700 Monterey Drive
St. Louis Park, MN 55416
Westwood Hills Nature Center
8300 W. Franklin Ave.
St. Louis Park, MN 55426
952.925.5663 or 952.797.9691 with your VISA, MasterCard, Discover or American Express payment.
The Rec Center
- Monday - Thursday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Fridays 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturdays 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sundays Noon to 6 p.m.
Westwood Hills Nature Center Interpretive Center is open:
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday, Noon – 5 p.m.
Westwood Hills Nature Center trails and playground open daily, sunrise to sunset.
updated: Friday, December 16, 2016
- Complete the registration form. Be sure to write down the activity number, activity name and fee for each program you're registering for. Missing information can delay your registration. Individuals with disabilities may request auxiliary aids for registration; call (952) 924-2540 or e-mail email@example.com.
- Payment must accompany registration. We accept VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express with security code, cash and checks. Make checks payable to "City of St. Louis Park."
- Mail, drop off or fax your registration form and payment. Or, register for Parks & Recreation programs online.
Sorry, we cannot accept registration over the phone.
updated: Tuesday, January 03, 2017
Partial fee assistance for some activities is available to qualifying St. Louis Park residents who submit a fee assistance form. For more information, call Caroline Voss at 952.924.2540
2017 Fee Assistance Form
updated: Thursday, January 19, 2017
We do not send enrollment confirmations. You will be contacted only if:
- the program is full or cancelled, or
- the date, time or location has changed.
Activities may be canceled due to poor weather. Please call our weatherline at 952.924.2567 if weather appears questionable.
updated: Friday, December 30, 2016
Residents pay a lower fee for many activities. A resident is someone who lives or works full-time in St. Louis Park. Non-residents who register as residents will forfeit their fee and their place in the activity.