St. Louis Park provides curbside collection of garbage, recycling, organics recycling and yard waste for single-family residential properties. Use the following links to set up or change your services, find your collection day and pay your utility bill.
- Set Up or Change Garbage Service
- Set Up or Change Recycling Service
- Set Up or Change Organics Service
- Find Your Collection Day
- Recycling Calendar
- Pay Your Utility Bill
Please contact the following providers if you believe your residential pickup has been missed:
- Garbage or recycling — Waste Management, 763.783.5423 or email@example.com
- Organics recycling or yard waste — Advanced Disposal, 763.786.7233 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: If sending an email, please make sure to include your name, address, phone number and indicate whether it was your garbage, recycling, organics or yard waste that was missed.
Are you interested in learning more and educating others about recycling? Become a City of St. Louis Park Recycling Champion!
Small Businesses and Multi-Family Properties
Small businesses and multi-family properties (up to 8 units) can participate in the city’s residential solid waste collection programs. For more information, go to the Small Business & Multi-Family Recycling page.