St. Louis Park provides curbside collection of garbage, recycling, organics and yard waste for single-family residential properties, which includes multiplex housing with two to four units.
- Find your collection day
- Set up or change garbage service
- Set up or change recycling service
- Set up or change organics service
- Pay your utility bill
- Collection rates and fees
- Recycling and organics guide (revised Nov. 5, 2019)
If you believe your residential garbage, recycling, organics or yard waste pickup has been missed, contact:
- Waste Management — 763.783.5423, email@example.com
Note: If sending an email, please make sure to include your name, address, phone number and indicate whether it was your garbage, recycling, organics or yard waste that was missed.
Feb. 27, 6 - 7 p.m.
Municipal Service Center, 7305 Oxford St.
What is wishcycling? Many of us do this when we stand over recycling bins and eventually toss something in with the hope that someone else will figure it out in the sorting process. Come and learn more about what can and can’t be recycled and pledge to stop wishcycling!
Register for the workshop by completing the online registration form.
2019 program changes
Organics collection changes and optional every-other-week garbage collection begin in 2019.
- Organics and yard waste will be collected separately in 2019. Learn more about the organics and yard waste collection changes.
- Optional every-other-week garbage collection service levels begin in January 2019 for 20- and 30-gallon carts. Residents may sign-up for this service now. Those who participated in the pilot project were not automatically signed up and must still sign up for the service. Learn more about every-other-week garbage collection.
Are you interested in learning more and educating others about recycling? Become a Recycling Champion!
Small businesses and multifamily properties
Small businesses and multifamily properties (up to eight units) can participate in the city’s residential solid waste collection programs. For more information, go to the small business and multifamily recycling page.