St. Louis Park provides curbside collection of garbage, recycling, organics and yard waste for single-family residential properties, which includes multiplex housing with two to four units.
- Set up or change garbage service
- Set up or change recycling service
- Set up or change organics service
- Pay your utility bill
- Find your collection day
- Recycling calendar
- Collection rates and fees
If you believe your residential garbage, recycling, organics or yard waste pickup has been missed, contact:
- Waste Management — 763.783.5423, email@example.com
Note: If sending an email, please make sure to include your name, address, phone number and indicate whether it was your garbage, recycling, organics or yard waste that was missed.
2019 program changes
Organics collection changes and optional every-other-week garbage collection begin in 2019.
- Organics and yard waste will be collected separately in 2019. Learn more about the organics and yard waste collection changes.
- Optional every-other-week garbage collection service levels begin in January 2019 for 20- and 30-gallon carts. Sign-up for this services is now available. Learn more about every-other-week garbage collection.
Solid waste and recycling guide
Are you interested in learning more and educating others about recycling? Become a Recycling Champion!
Small businesses and multifamily properties
Small businesses and multifamily properties (up to eight units) can participate in the city’s residential solid waste collection programs. For more information, go to the small business and multifamily recycling page.