Business and contractor licenses issued by the City of St. Louis Park are shown below. If you have questions or need more information, contact the inspections department at 952.924.2588.
How to apply for a business or contractor license
Printable license applications are below. It is recommended that you download and save the completed application to your computer for your records. Some applications include an optional digital signature field. To create a digital signature, use the digital signature step-by-step tutorial.
- Mail — Provide a check for payment, or include a name and phone number to be contacted for credit card payment. Mail application to:
City of St. Louis Park Inspections Department
5005 Minnetonka Blvd.
St. Louis Park, MN 55416
- Email — Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include a name and phone number to be contacted for credit card payment.
- Fax — Fax to 952.924.2663. Fax is secured and you may add credit card information on the fax cover sheet.
- In person — Apply in person at City Hall, 5005 Minnetonka Blvd. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Business and contractor licenses
Additional licenses issued by St. Louis Park
- Certificate of occupancy and land use registration
- Peddler, solicitor or transient merchant license
- Liquor license
- Charitable gambling license
- Domestic partnerships
Licenses listed below are not issued by the City of St. Louis Park and are not available at City Hall. They are issued by Hennepin County, the State of Minnesota or the U.S. government. Click the links below to be directed to those websites.
Visit Hennepin County's website for the following licenses and certificates:
- Hunting licenses
- Birth certificates
- Marriage licenses
- Death certificates
- Minnesota state ID cards
- Driver’s licenses
- Fishing licenses
- Snowmobile licenses
- Watercraft licenses
For passports, visit the U.S. Department of State website.