Utility Billing is a division within the Finance Department which works closely with Utilities – Water & Sewer and Garbage & Recycling. Utility Billing bills for water, sewer, storm drainage and solid waste services.
How Do I Pay My Bill?
Use any of the following options to pay your bill.
1. Make a one-time online payment at invoicecloud.com/stlouisparkmn. No fee is added to make a payment.
2. Make a payment in person at City Hall. Cash or checks are accepted. You may also use the two terminals available to make a payment online.
3. Make a payment by phone. Call 952.924.2111 and select option 1.
4. Bank bill pay services are accepted. Please include your 18-digit account number when submitting your payment.
5. Register your account and set up automatic payments, recurring schedule payments or Pay-by-Text at invoicecloud.com/stlouisparkmn. No fee is added to make a payment.
Utility RatesThe City of St. Louis Park reviews its utility rates every year, along with its operations budget, Capital Improvement Plan and Long Range Financial Management Plan, to make sure funds will be sustainable in the long term. Here are the 2017 Utility Rates.
How Do I Set Up or Cancel Services?
Use one of the following options to set up or cancel services.
2. Call Utility Billing at 952.924.2111.
3. Use MyStLouisPark, and go through the following steps. This is recommended for new residents who may use the app for other requests in the future:
- Visit the MyStLouisPark website or download the app for Apple or Android.
- Once you’re in the app, click Submit Request and the app will open a menu. If you’re using the website, it should automatically load the menu after you enter your location.
- From the menu, click on Utility Billing.
- Then choose either Resident Move In or Resident Move Out and fill out the required information.
- To submit the form, you will first have to create an account. You can skip this step by clicking the button labeled Skip on the confirmation box.
Solid waste carts are typically left at the property when someone moves out. Please verify you don't already have a cart before requesting one. Visit Garbage & Recycling for more information.