Vision St. Louis Park
Be part of shaping the future of St. Louis Park by participating in the city's third visioning process, St. Louis Park Vision 3.0.
A nine-person Steering Committee has been selected to shepherd the public engagement process. Members of the steering committee are Amaya Fokuo, Larry North, Justin Grays, George Hagemann, Rachel Harris, Lisa Genis, Julie Sweitzer, Matt Flory and Lynette Dumalag.
Here's what's happened so far:
- On February 21 and April 18, about 65 community members total were trained as facilitators to host a future-focused conversation with their neighborhood or community group, and report insights back to the Vision 3.0 Steering Committee.
- On February 22, about 30 community members attended the first Town Hall meeting at St. Louis Park City Hall to discuss their vision for St. Louis Park.
- On March 2, the first Facebook Live town hall took place. If you missed it, you can view it on the city's Facebook page @stlouispark. Your comments and answers to questions are welcome and will be recorded.
- On March 16, a Town Hall meeting was held at St. Louis Park City Hall with about 40 people attending.
- On April 13, a second Facebook Live town hall took place. If you missed it, you can view it on the city's Facebook page @stlouispark. Your comments and answers to questions are welcome and will be recorded.
You can still be involved:
- Take an online survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BCG628H
- Watch a recording of Facebook Live Town Halls via the city Facebook page @stlouispark. You can still comment on either of the Facebook Live recordings!
- Answer the Vision 3.0 Question of the Week on Facebook, Twitter or Nextdoor. Questions are posted each Tuesday on Facebook and Twitter and on Wednesdays on Nextdoor. If you'd prefer to provide more private responses to the question, please send an email with the question and your answers/responses to Meg McMonigal at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jacqueline Larson at email@example.com. A list of questions asked so far are listed at the bottom of this page.
- Share your ideas via online surveys, community events and more. These events will be advertised as they become available.
Want to share information about Vision 3.0 with others? Use this handout that lists event, dates and ways to be involved.
Below are the community events hosted by trained facilitators and open to whomever would like to attend:
- Thursday, May 4, 7 p.m., St. Louis Park Fire Department, 3750 Wooddale Ave. S, St. Louis Park
- Saturday, May 6, 3 p.m., St. Louis Park Fire Department, 3750 Wooddale Ave. S., St. Louis Park
Wednesday, April 12, 7 p.m. - A Vision 3.0 community conversation, hosted by Steering Committee member Matt Flory. St. Louis Park City Hall Council Chambers, 5005 Minnetonka Boulevard, St. Louis Park. Everyone is welcome to attend. Email Matt Flory with questions. Tuesday, April 25, 5:30 p.m. - Third Annual SLP Seeds Earth Day Free Community Dinner and Town Visioning. Register online or call Laurie at 612.270.2637.
Вы были приглашены на семинар, посвященный планированию будущего города Сент-Луис-Парк и организуемый с помощью модуля Vision 3.0.
Жители города Сент-Луис-Парк приглашены на этот семинар для того, чтобы они могли определить аспекты развития их города в будущем. Ниже представлена информация о том, как вы можете принять участие в данном мероприятии.
- Приходите в здание муниципалитета 22 февраля или 16 марта с 19:00 до 20:15 по адресу St. Louis Park City Hall Council Chambers, 5005 Minnetonka Blvd., St. Louis Park.
- Настраивайтесь на прямую трансляцию семинара из здания муниципалитета на странице муниципалитета в социальной сети Facebook@stlouispark с помощью сервиса Facebook Live 2 марта или 13 апреля с 20:00 до 20:30.
Для получения дополнительной информации посетите страницу www.stlouispark.org или звоните по номеру 952.924.2632.
Lo invitamos a dar forma al futuro con St. Louis Park Vision 3.0
Los residentes de St. Louis Park están invitados a ayudarnos a dar forma al futuro de la ciudad al participar en St. Louis Park Vision 3.0. ¡Así es como puede involucrarse!
- Asista a una reunión en el ayuntamiento el 22 de febrero o el 16 de marzo, de 7 a 8:15 pm St. Louis Park City Hall Council Chambers, 5005 Minnetonka Blvd., St. Louis Park.
- Sintonícenos en una reunión del ayuntamiento por Facebook Live el 2 de marzo o el 13 de abril, de 8 a 8:30 p.m., en la página de Facebook del ayuntamiento: @stlouispark.
Visítenos en www.stlouispark.org para más información o llámenos al 952.924.2632.
Questions of the Week
Answer the Vision 3.0 Question of the Week on Facebook, Twitter or Nextdoor. Questions are posted each Tuesday on Facebook and Twitter and on Wednesdays on Nextdoor. If you'd prefer to provide more private responses to the question, please send an email with the question and your answers/responses to Meg McMonigal at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jacqueline Larson at email@example.com. Current and past questions are listed below.
May 23: What’s your greatest hope for St. Louis Park in 2036?
May 16: Parks, biking, trees, nature center...St. Louis Park has beautiful natural resources. What’s your favorite and why?
May 9: What’s your greatest fear or concern about St. Louis Park’s future?
May 2: Imagine St. Louis Park’s schools in 2036. What do you see?
April 25: When you think of St. Louis Park 20 years from now, what do you envision?
April 18: What’s the best thing going on in St. Louis Park right now? What are you excited about?
April 11: If you were mayor for a year, what would you do make St. Louis Park an even better place to live/work/play?
April 4: What’s one area of St. Louis Park that you’ve always wanted to see improved? How? What would you put there?
March 28: What does St. Louis Park need more of, to make it an even better place to live?
March 21: What one piece of advice do you wish someone had given you, when you moved to St. Louis Park?
March 14: What’s one of St. Louis Park’s best kept secrets (until you tell everyone on social media)?
March 7: Let's say a good friend was coming into town and you had the whole day to show them all of your favorite things in St. Louis Park. Where would you start? Where would you go throughout the day?
February 28: Why did you choose to live (and stay) in St. Louis Park? What could lure you away to another community?
February 21: How do you describe St. Louis Park's community vibe to people who don't know about St. Louis Park?
February 14: What's one thing you hope will still be here in St. Louis Park 20 years from now? (It could be a place, an event, an experience, etc.)