Wolfe Park Neighborhood
- North: CP Railroad along Highway 7
- South: Excelsior Boulevard
- East: Huntington Avenue and France Avenue
- West: Highway 100
City Council Ward
The Wolfe Park Neighborhood is in Ward 2. For your council representative's name, go to the St. Louis Park City Council page.
- Based on acreage, Wolfe Park is the largest neighborhood in St. Louis Park.
- Excelsior and Grand Commons, St. Louis Park's premier redevelopment project, is located on the south end of the neighborhood.
- Wolfe Park and Bass Lake are located in their neighborhood.
- The Wolfe Park neighborhood has high density housing and commercial/industrial uses.
- The Rec Center and post office are located in this neighborhood.
- The Wolfe Park neighborhood occupies 385.6 acres (4 blocks residential).
- Parks & open space - 24.3 percent
- Commercial/industrial - 39.8 percent
- Wolfe Park had 1,374 housing units in 2001 (34 townhomes, 204 condominiums, 1,062 apartment units and 74 duplex units).
- National Night Out at Steel Toe Brewery Tuesday, August 2 from 6-8 p.m. Bootcamp for everyone at 5:00 p.m. next to Steel Toe at Fitspace. Free food, Police and fire trucks for kids,door prizes and samples.
- A Walk in the Park Sunday, August 21 from 4-6 p.m. We'll walk around the perimeter of the neighborhood and enjoy appetizers when we're done.
Neighborhood Association Contact
- The Wolfe Park Neighborhood is a newly organized Neighborhood Association! Contact Breanna Freedman, Community Liaison, at 952.924.2184 or firstname.lastname@example.org for information.